Bored of the usual brass treatment coat hooks? Entry ways or halls can sometimes be like an explosion of clutter or lifeless and forgetful. If you are not able to stuff your coats into closets then the best option maybe to hang a hook. But they needn’t be dull, I have compiled some great solutions. Whether you are looking for minimal statements, quirky kitsch or warm and rustic, here are some hook inspiration for you!
1) Multipurpose – if space is tight then double up, love this letter-holder come coat rack.
2) Minimal white – this would be so simple to make and looks really fresh and interesting, flexible to!
3) Organised – there is a place for everything in this dove grey space. I like the hooks going right across like a Victorian picture rail.
4) Classic – built in storage with New England charm.
5) Up-cycled – Love this! Old wooden hangers make a great back drop to the metal hooks.
6) For the kids – or grown-ups, I love these dinosaur coat hooks, perhaps with these kids would actually remember to hang their coats up!
7) Animal tails – smart idea! So simple yet fun to do, animal coat hook tails for kids.
8) A Wooden Branch – nicely done, an elegant branch and movable hooks are a lovely touch.
9) Movable – adaptable hooks for different heights. A rather lovely addition to the home.
10) Using the Stairs – another great idea for varying heights.
11) Free-standing – A leaning alternative to the standard coat rack.
12) Super simple – I love everything about this, the simple rail, makeshift bench and geometric rug!
13) Caught red handed – A little freaky but also very cool, hands to take your belongings and hold onto them.
Hope you enjoyed my findings!