Often I think children get the better deal when it comes to home decor. Their’s are the interiors that dreams are made of! I am torn between the understated modern white rooms with pops of personality or the theme-tastic play spaces that demand a serious wow. Here is my pick, see what you think..
1) This look would work great in a rental, simple white walls with a precise colour palette layered to add personality.
2) These nautical themed bunk beds are great! I love the rigging doubling as a safety barrier and the anchor is a cute touch.
3) It is all in the details, these shelves from Ikea are brilliantly incorporated into floating clouds for a child’s room.
4) I love the charm of this little boys room. Monochrome touches and a nod to vintage make this a really cool and fun space. I so love that car!
5) For the little girl who has dreamed of being a princess how about her own castle. Such a clever use of space, the two levels are great, perfect for Rapunzel or Romeo and Juliet!
6) Brilliantly organised space with a great little slide!
7) This woodland themed room is so magical and avoids looking twee.
8) A tent bed adds a new dimension in this fresh kids room.
9) Romance and comfort reign in this feminine room. Really it is all about that tufted bed in a fruity raspberry red!
10) And finally, I adore these chest of drawers with embossed alphabet letters. The house-shaped bed is cleverly understated and could easily be draped in fabric for a den or fairy lights.
So what do you think? Loads of great inspiration for children’s rooms – fun, contemporary and full of little ways to personalise a room to be just as unique as your child is!