A chandelier is defined as
1) Now this is a statement piece – you would have to have a high ceiling but what an amazing addition to a room this tropical palm chandelier would make!
2) I love this ring shaped chandelier, paired with a tufted purple coach and antique mirror this room is a treat.
3) Bear with me, yes this is a very blue glass chandelier – but suspended in a blush pink room with the right eclectic mix of keep-sakes this light would look right at home.
4) This epic light is modern to a T, interpreting the usual crystals on a chandelier in an raw, edgy way. This ring of light I would place in a drawing room, maybe over a card table with deep green velvet sofas and plenty of polished brass.
5) This is most definitely the Marie Antoinette offering to our collection. This would be perfectly paired in a playful interior or for a very pampered princess.
6) I love this light with its golden globes and black lines. I can’t think of a space that this wouldn’t enhance.
7) This cascading chandelier is like a magical waterfall. Perfectly placed within the spiral of the staircase this light fitting doubles as a piece of art.
8) You would half expect a little bird to fly in a window and land on this centre piece. I like the strong black silhouette and cluster nature of the leaves.
9) For a more rustic approach try this simple metal and candle chandelier which fits perfectly in this fresh beachy home.
10) What a beautiful divider this droplet chandelier makes, the shape perfectly resembles water in a really relaxing display.
Please click on the images to find the source.